top of page
:: Sound Meditation ::
Since 2010, Jonathan De Leon has been sharing his work with Tibetan singing bowls and gongs at various yoga studios, medical, wellness, and retreat centers to assist others toward their own personal growth and practice of meditation. With these ancient instruments, he seeks to create richly dynamic and interactive soundscapes that provide an ideal environment from which to practice meditation and cultivate the skills necessary for maintaining one’s own personal sense of happiness, meaning, and well-being.
:: Massage Therapy & Bodywork ::
Having had personally experienced a near crippling wrist and forearm tendinitis for many years and an ongoing chronic muscular pain from previous sports injuries, one of the only treatments that brought enduring relief was in discovering the healing effects of deep tissue and myofascial bodywork. Amazed by its benefits and shortly after his recovery, Jonathan began studying to become a massage therapist so that he could help others who were experiencing similar pain as he once had and to serve in helping to reduce the amount of suffering taking place for so many whose ongoing pain is directly related to musculoskeletal imbalances.
Since 2012, Jonathan has been devoted to helping others find relief from their chronic, long standing pain experienced in their body in both the medical setting with patients at a Homeopathic/Chiropractic Dr.'s office, as well as in his own private practice.
- IPSB (Institute of Psycho-Structural Balancing), Culver City, CA (2010-2013)
- Tibetan Bowl Sound Healing School, Encinitas, CA (2010-2012)
- Citrus College, Glendora, CA (2006-2010)
- California Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC):
Certified Massage Therapist (CMT)
License # 61078
- AA Degree in Fine & Performing Arts
- AS Degree Physical & Biological Sciences
- Lead Massage Therapist & Laser Therapy Technician at Mohrdar Institute of Homeopathy & Integrated Medicine in Riverside, CA (2012-2017)
- 400+ volunteer Teacher Assisting hours at IPSB Massage Therapy School in Culver City, CA (2013-2016)
- Since 2010, Jonathan has led 100's of sound meditation classes & workshops at various yoga studios, medical, wellness, and retreat centers. (2010-Present)
*Currently based in Fort Collins, Colorado
bottom of page